INTEGRATED BAR DESIGN
BAR DESIGN AND BAR PLANNING IS A PROCESS
Planning a bar? Successful bar design is the bi-product of many decisions, each requiring thorough input. Several systems must be analyzed and designed. Above all, how much is new bar going to cost? Obviously, a single source knowledgeable in all these areas is invaluable to a prospective client. Integrated bar design seamlessly checks all the boxes...
Designing a bar entails far more than equipment design alone. The bar finishes, draft beer system and infrastructure must also be considered. How much does it cost to build a commercial bar in 2021? What equipment is considered optional? Be sure to read our article on this subject.
For those opening a hotel or restaurant and planning a bar, the process can be overwhelming.
- How many bars and bartenders are required?
- What's the best shape for your bar?
- How much space is necessary and how is the seating plan impacted?
- What type of bar is the favorite among patrons?
WHAT ARE THE TYPICAL QUESTIONS IN THE BAR PLANNING PROCESS?
The bar design process requires much insight, interaction and many decisions. These are typical questions and issues addressed in nearly every project:
- What's the best bar size and shape?
- How much space does my bar require?
- Can ergonomics be designed into your bar for maximum efficiency?
- The latest and best options for bar finishes
- Designing ADA-compliant seating for your bar
- Which draft beer system is the best?
- How much your bar will cost
Ergonomics, bar design and bar planning are at the core of all our projects and we'll happily assist you with all these decisions.