BAR DESIGN IDEAS ARE BROUGHT TO LIFE AT CABARET DESIGN GROUP
Planning a bar? Cabaret Design Group specializes in bar design and bar planning. Successful bar design is the bi-product of many decisions, each requiring thorough input. Several systems must be analyzed for the optimal outcome. Above all, a single source knowledgeable in all these areas is invaluable to a prospective client. We call this single-source service Integrated Bar Design. If you’re planning a bar for a hotel, restaurant or popular destination, Cabaret Design Group’s integrated bar design seamlessly checks all the boxes. Here’s some helpful information:
- How much is my new bar going to cost?
- Maximize your bar’s profits with ergonomic design
- How much do draft beer systems cost?
- Planning a bar – how much space do you need?
HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR BAR DESIGN?
Let’s face it, bar design is very tricky, with many moving parts. Many attempt to design their own bars, but where does the process begin? Countless hours are often wasted. The fact is, most people are afraid of making a costly mistake, especially when purchasing expensive equipment. Set your fears aside and deal with a bar design expert! With thousands of hours of professional bar design experience, Cabaret Design Group can help you solve the most common bar design issues:
- What are the best bar layout dimensions?
- How much space do I need for an ADA accommodation?
- Do I need a glycol draft beer system or a kegerator?
- What’s the best bar shape?
Solving bar design problems is all we do. With years of experience, we’ve dealt with issues most people can’t even anticipate. Don’t make a costly mistake!
WANT TO TAKE A DEEPER DIVE?
Designing a bar entails far more than equipment design. Bar finishes, draft beer systems and infrastructure must also be considered. Our bar design learning center is a popular place to visit. We have one of the most in-depth knowledge bases in the hospitality industry:
- Our bar design blog contains over 100 articles, including product reviews and content about industry service providers.
- Many topics can be viewed in our YouTube library and curated playlists.
Cabaret Design Group offers turnkey bar design services and bar planning for hotel, restaurant and sport bar owners. With today’s technology, face-to-face meetings aren’t normally required. Our goal at Cabaret Design Group is to provide our clients with cutting-edge, ergonomically-efficient design through our integrated bar design solutions. We love helping many types of clients:
- Large-scale projects with multiple bars, such as hotels and destination bars
- Family fun centers
- Sports bars
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Call us today at 312-423-7890 to discover how we can help.
Our designs are intended to be in compliance with the latest version of the International Building Code (IBC). All bar design and bar planning is done with the intention of complying with ADA. We encourage all of our clients to adhere to ADA standards. Owners need to consult a local architect to ensure building code compliance.