INTEGRATED BAR DESIGN FOR TONY ROMA'S
Cabaret Design Group is proud to announce the completion of a bar design for Tony Roma’s Fire & Grill. The project is located inside the Airport Hilton in West Palm Beach, FL (see photo below).
THE CONNECTION TO TONY ROMA'S
As with many of Cabaret Design Group’s clients, the Tony Roma’s connection originated through our YouTube channel called “Bardesigners”. One of the owners saw a number of our bar design videos and immediately saw a connection. As is the case with many architects, the owner’s architect has no interest in bar design. We worked seamlessly with the architect. Our package included architectural plans for construction of the bar, soffit and draft beer system.
FEATURES OF THE INTEGRATED BAR DESIGN
The subject Tony Roma’s bar is an island bar. Typical of our integrated bar design projects, we included:
- Bar layout including all bar equipment, walk-in coolers, etc.
- Architectural plans for construction including a full finish schedule.
- Draft beer system design with dual-service, custom inverted Micro Matic draft beer towers.
- Size walk-in cooler.
- Fully-compliant built-in ADA seating accommodations.
- Procured equipment pricing for all bar equipment and draft beer system.
Construction coordination was also provided. The completed bar is a resounding success.
Need Help with your bar plans?
Most Popular Articles