How much does stripclub design cost? That depends on your needs. In this article we'll discuss the professional design services we offer and how much they cost.
Whatever your goal is for your adult nightclub, you’ve come to the right place! This edition of Design Buzz discusses stripclub design pricing and other professional design services, such as a basic makeover and whole club design.
How Much Does STRIPClub Design Cost?
- Are you looking for just a club makeover?
- Is your goal for a total redesign for your existing gentlemens club?
- Are you planning a whole club design for a new gentlemens club?
- Do you want a new champagne room or lap dance room?
- Are you looking to add a specialty room, such as a boutique club with a private bar?
- Do you intend to include your stage(s) as part of your design?
- Do you intend to include your bar(s) as part of your design?
- Would you like us to solicit vendor pricing, i.e., for all finishes and purchased items, etc.?
- Do you need project management assistance to work with your contractors?
What Are the Types of STRIPClub Design Services and How Much Do They Cost?
· Stage makeovers.
· Select new furniture.
· New wall coverings, such as wallpaper, sculpted wall panels, etc.
· New floor coverings, including carpeting, tile and granite.
· Architectural lighting.
We’ll provide you with all of our recommendations and where to purchase these products. Pricing for this service begins at $1,500 per room.
Related Blog Posts:
Design Buzz: Holo-Walls - Unique Products for Nightclubs and Bars
Specialty Club Design
Clients often ask us to help them with specialized projects that are common to the adult nightclub industry, and here are a few examples of specialty design work we can do for you:
· Specialty rooms such as champagne rooms, lap dance rooms, VIP seating areas.
· Boutique clubs.
· Locker rooms.
· Stage design.
· Architectural ceilings, such as the Hunter Douglas Open Cell, Linear Metal and stamped copper.
· Architectural backlit glass walls and signs.
· One-way reflective glass partitions.
· Architectural metal-clad panels.
· Raised wood panel wall systems.
· Bars for small rooms.
Related Blog Posts:
Total Club Design
If your needs are for an entire club design, we can definitely help you! First, we need to disinguish what defines an "entire club design." Some owners wish to resurface the majority of their club and have specialty rooms, such as their champagne room and bar(s) re-designed. Others may wish for a totally new concept. These are the rates for each respective service:
· To resurface the majority of your club, the price for this begins at $1.00 per square foot. If you wish to have specialty rooms redesigned, the price begins at $2,000 per room, as described above. Bar design services are described below.
· For new clubs or for clubs that need to be gutted and totally redisgned, the pricing begins at $3.00 per square foot.
We’ll provide you with all architectural plans for construction. Most clients who want this service also want our vendor solicitation and construction management services, described below.
Bar Design Services
Whether you desire a bar makeover or to add a new bar, bar design is another of our specialty services. We can provide you with fully bar design services, including design of front bar and back bar, bar lighting, bar equipment layouts and draft beer system design.
Vendor Solicitation Services
As an optional service with a beginning price of $2.00 per square foot, we will work as your liaison to solicit proposals from all manufacturers and vendors and assist you to receive “factory-direct” pricing. This will also ensure that the proposals match our design. We have helped many clients enjoy cutting-out "the middle man," while ensuring the integrity of the overall design.
Construction Management Services
Intended as an optional service for custom nightclub design, we can provide you with construction management services. Beginning at $1.00 per square foot*, these services better ensure that your finished project will match the intended design as closely as possible. Available are the following:
- Web conferencing to resolve design and field-related issues.
- Budget analysis.
- Telephone support for your project manager and contractors.
- Periodic site visits.
The vendor solicitation and construction management services can be purchased as a lump-sum fee or billed by the hour. Site visits are billed separately per our standard terms and conditions.
The goal of our nightclub design services is for all of our team members, including our clients and their representatives, to be on “the same page” in order to minimize the miscommunication associated with project planning. This will serve to deliver the intended design. No doubt this service paid dividends to all of our clients who have elected for this option. The owners of many clubs have benefited from these services.
We Work International Customers
If your bar or nightclub application is outside the U.S., we'd be delighted to work with you! We're familiar with the metric system and can furnish you with the appropriate plans and specifications for construction. With our web-conferencing and Basecamp 24 x 7 project management system, we're fully capable of servicing your needs. Please click here to learn more about our methods.
Call Us for Your Next Design Project
Our standard bar design service includes all construction plans and equipment layouts. We would be happy to assist any gentlemen’s club, night club, or bar owner who would like to incorporate time-proven design ideas into your venue. Please feel free to contact us.
Seven Questions Commonly Asked About Stripclub Design 101:
To learn more about Stripclub Design 101 click here
Most Popular Articles